Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Travel to Bermuda-- bring diaper or buy them there?

I am going to Bermuda for 8 days this summer and I am debating on bringing enough diapers for 8 days or just buying them there. I have never been to Bermuda before, so I am not sure what to expect as far as availability of diapers/stores to buy them, so I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this. Very random question, I know! TIA :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Travel to Bermuda-- bring diaper or buy them there?

• Options
    imagelaura_belle:

I assume you will be staying at a resort.  Can you call the concierge and ask?  I would ask the price and outweigh the cost of extra baggage versus the resort's marked up price and decide from there.

Thanks. I just sent them an email. I'm hoping that we can buy them there at a reasonable cost!

• Options

BRING.  Everything is imported in the islands.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeather R:

A hundred times, THIS.  Everything is so expensive in Bermuda. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I agree with PP. Bring them. We went to Hawaii and ran out of diapers. We had two problems. One-I couldn't find diapers anywhere, we went to a million differnt stores. Second- When we did find them, a small pack was 20 bucks. Our hotel offered a pack of 2 diapers and 8 wipes for 10 bucks! I spend 14.00 on a box of 96.
  • Options
    we just got back from 10 days in Mexico- I took my own diapers and swim diapers I would not going to risk it. We went to Sam's Club when we were there they did have diapers, but I like bringing my own stuff.
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageelmoali:
    imageHeather R:

A hundred times, THIS.  Everything is so expensive in Bermuda. 

This- you will end up paying an arm and a leg for them there. Make sure you bring more than you think you will need too.  When I went to Mexico last October I packed the amount DS needed plus 1-2 extra per day.  Yup, he ended up getting diarrhea and we ran out the day before we left.  My cousin (the bride) had the same problem so we had to send someone in town to find us more diapers.

Now when I go to Flordia that's a different story- I just buy them when I get there.

• Options
    We have been to England and Mexico with our little one and always bring plenty of diapers! Way too expensive and you don't want to spend time out of your vacation tracking down the right size or brand of diapers. We also brought swim diapers with us to Mexico.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"