November 2011 Moms
Options

Weird belly button twinges?

Anyone having this?  It's like a kind of pain on the inside of my belly button, internally...hard to explain.  It's fleeting and fast, but it's definitely there.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Weird belly button twinges?

• Options
    I get this sometimes too. I will be curious to see what others have to say because I have no idea... maybe just all the stretching and moving that is going on in there?
  • Options
    I have had weird belly button feelings too.  It's hard to explain - not a pain, not a cramp, I think "twinge" is a good word for it.  I have no idea what it is and hadn't given it much thought until I saw this post.  
    imageimage Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get this every so often... it almost feels like a tugging from inside my belly button, as if someone inside of my body is pulling on a rope that's attached to it, if that makes sense.  Knock it off, kid, it's itchy!
    "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

• Options
    Ah! I was just checking the board for this very reason!! What is happening in there?
  • Options
    Count me as someone else having this twinge.  I don't know why though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options
    i had this for the first time last night.  Slightly to the side of my belly button, but totally what it felt like.  Pulling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had something that felt more like something pulling my belly button from the inside. When i asked the doctor about it he said its just everything stretching because there are a lot of muscles in that area connecting everything. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options

YES YES!! I described it to my husband as "an eye twitch in my belly"

It must be muscles shifting around.

imageimage image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes! Mine have been intense and uncofortable for the last 2 days! I was starting to worry about them! Growing pains??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"