Success after IF
Options

Can a toddler be aroused?

I didn't think so, but here's the situation:

I got a bunch of little toys for the boys for the flight.  I got each of them a little 6 inch barbie doll - one a mermaid and one a fairy (they like Little Mermaid and Tinker Bell).  I'm a big believer that boys can play with dolls and girls can play with trucks.  So, anyway, Jack is playing with the two dolls today, pulling off the plastic mermaid tail, etc, and he keeps getting annoyed and tugging at the front of his jeans like he needs to pee, or if his penis is stuck in his underpants or something.

I asked if there's something wrong with his penis, if it's ok, annd he said "it's full of food"

????

Re: Can a toddler be aroused?

• Options
    I have seen more than a few baby (toddler) boners with my boys. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Nah... I think it's just a coincidence.

Certainly toddlers can get aroused from physical stim (ie playing with it :) but I highly doubt it from a doll.

LOL @ 'full of food'

ETA: to PP, my boys get erections all the time too - just never from anything specific like playing with a Barbie... it's either from playing with themselves, first diaper change in the morning or randomly in the tub and stuff.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, he gets erections all the time, but I thought it was weird with the doll.  I don't know that he had an erection at the time, but he was definitely adjusting it with a weird expression.
  • Options

LOL at full of food. 

DS gets little baby boners too.  My 4 y.o. nephew had a crush on a neighborhood girl that was 12, he said she made his wiener tickle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    imageKYRN:

LOL at full of food. 

DS gets little baby boners too.  My 4 y.o. nephew had a crush on a neighborhood girl that was 12, he said she made his wiener tickle.

This.....it's totally natural and a normal part of development.  Masturbating at this age?  NO  getting aroused? YES 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lvisserlvisser member
    imageKYRN:

LOL at full of food. 

HAHAHA, that is awesome

Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • Options

Baby boners here too, but I don't think any doll has ever done it. Nolan is a tugger though, so his "gets full of food" when he plays around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"