Philadelphia Babies
Options

Recommend a Pediatric Doctor in Bucks County??

Good Morning, anyone have a group they recommend?? I would take my baby to my family doctor but she just left the group and not to sure who to use now. Im in the central bucks area so doylestown, newtown, warrington, or I would even consider traveling down in abington area for a good practice. Thanks :)

Re: Recommend a Pediatric Doctor in Bucks County??

• Options
    N_DotN_Dot member
    we use lower bucks pedi in yardley.  so far we have met three of the docs and they have been great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I love Dr Lai at Buckingham pediatrics. They are on 263, near 413, just outside doylestown. 

She is great!  

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageN_Dot:
    we use lower bucks pedi in yardley.  so far we have met three of the docs and they have been great.

ditto this.  all the docs are great.

• Options
    we use chop pediatrics right behind doylestown hospital. Dr. Michael Nicholas is really great!
  • Options
    there is a CHOP pediatrics office right by the doylestown hospital. i use dr rinaldi (because CHOP is not flexible at all with their vaccine schedules) who is fountainville on the border of doylestown.
  • Options

imagecmacgorvin:
    we use chop pediatrics right behind doylestown hospital. Dr. Michael Nicholas is really great!

I go here also - have never had a problem. All the docs and NP are great!

My SS uses the CHOP childcare center in highpoint - I odn't like them as much - but they are good too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"