Texas Babies
Options

Cloth Diapers

Anyone know of a local diaper service?

Re: Cloth Diapers

• Options
    So cloth diapers are becoming much much more common... and the cloth diapers "of today" really don't require a service.  I have several friends that use CDs (and I used them w/ my dd and will with the next as well) and we did not use a service. I just washed them in my own washer with no issues. It was great for us! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my friend washed her own.  I plan on using them this time and doing the same.  There are these thin little inserts that you put in the diapers and you simply remove them once the diaper is dirty and throw them away.  Then you just wash the rest.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelauren&matt:
    So cloth diapers are becoming much much more common... and the cloth diapers "of today" really don't require a service.  I have several friends that use CDs (and I used them w/ my dd and will with the next as well) and we did not use a service. I just washed them in my own washer with no issues. It was great for us! GL!

Same here! I may do the newborn rental from Go Baby Go! here in town for #2, though (https://www.gobabygoshop.com/page42a.html)

• Options

I searched for Diaper Services in SA myself, My mother used a diaper service in SA back when my older sister (who is 33 now) was a baby, but they are long gone.

I did find a service in Austin that lets you drop off and pick up. Not sure if that was something you wanted to do, but here is the website anyway.

www.diapersquad.com

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"