Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

swing and bouncer?

Do you think we will get enough use out of both a swing and a bouncer? Right now, I registered for the fisher price bouncer and the fisher price my little lamb swing- do you think we need both of them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: swing and bouncer?

• Options
    I registered for both. I figured that you don't know what LO will like and the bouncer is nice because you can easily move it around the house. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We just got a bouncer for now.  If we have problems calming LO down then we'll go buy a swing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    Both are must haves for us.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    The swing has saved my sanity. I could live without the bouncer since it's really just another place for her to sit, but it is nice to have. We bought the bouncer used so I don't feel bad buying both.
  • Options

PS - If you're talking the Little Lamb seat, it does not bounce. It's just a seat that vibrates. I would look into something more engaging that also bounces, like this:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10755528

• Options
    The FP Little Lamb swing saved our sanity and we used it heavily for 7 months. The FP rainforest bouncy was nice to have upstairs but DS preferred the swing.  The portability of a bouncy seat is a nice thing and DS did enjoy watching the lights and such.  We only used it for a few months.
  • Options
    We could have done without the bouncer.  The swing was a must have.  If I had to do it over again, then I would get a combo one like the graco swing n bounce.  It would at least have combined the two into one piece of equipment.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

They were both must haves for us.  We used the swing a lot for naps and the bouncer is great for it's portability.  I use it for when I need to take a shower, do laundry, etc. 

DS loved the FP lamb swing but I would look into the Snugabunny version.  It's very similar but you have the option of plugging it in.  If that one had been available I probably would have gotten it instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options

My sister recommended that I get a 2 in 1 Swing and bouncer.

All my nieces and nephews have liked both but they had limited space, so she bought this for my nephew.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. We had 2 full sized FP Ocean Wonders swings and 2 FP Ocean Wonders Bouncers. They all kept my sanity.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm going to register for the My Little Snug-A-Bunny Swing and Bouncer, which is suppose to be the update version of My Little Lamb.

• Options
    We had both, but my DS hated the swing!  We couldn't of survived without the bouncer though..  that was his favorite and a life saver for us!
  • Options
    m&m2006m&m2006 member
    yes yes yes!!!  we had both, and we used both.  the swing was a lifesaver for those times when DD was super fussy...it calmed her right down, and usually put her to sleep (helped some nights too).  the bouncy seat is great to put LO in when you need to get stuff done around the house, and most are portable (we always bring it to grandma's).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"