Oregon Babies
Options

Roll Call!

There are lots of newbies again.  Let's get to know each other.

Leave your name, age, pregnant?, kids?, area you live in, your favorite hobby and your favorite restaurant along with favorite meal from it in your area, and how long you have been on the Oregon Board!

GO! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Roll Call!

• Options

Leave your name, age, pregnant?, kids?, area you live in, your favorite hobby and your favorite restaurant along with favorite meal from it in your area, and how long you have been on the Oregon Board!

My name is Angela and I will be 31 next month.  I have a son will be 20 months in a couple of days (mind blowing).  We live in Beaverton near the Streets of Tanasbourne.  My favorite hobby?  Hmm... Right now I am loving reading.  I am finishing the last book of The Hunger Games.  My fave restaurant...at the moment, I don't have an all time favorite, but am LOVING getting out to the food carts on Hawthorne!  Whiffys and Potato Champion are the best!  From Whiffy's, I get the mixed berry pie, and Potato Champion has the best fries ever!  Get the hot mustard sauce for them!  OMG!  So yummy.  The taco truck there is really good too... I just can't remember the name of it.  I started on The Knot in I think 2007 and shortly after getting married switched over to the Oregon board in 2008.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Name: Amy

Pregnant/kids?: No, 1 daughter, 10 months old

Area you live in: Washington Square area

Favorite hobby: Probably shopping, sad, I know, but my and my daughters closets make it hard to deny.  Other than that probably reading.

Favorite restaurant along with favorite meal from it: Oh wow, I am a total foodie so there are way to many to choose from!  I love Nostrana, the Nostrana salad and the pizza are great.  If you like Indian food you have got to try Chennai Masala by Streets of Tanasbourne, it is amazing.  For burgers I love 5 guys, but I haven't been able to try Little Big Burger or Foster Burger yet and I hear both are fantastic!  Oh wait, that is way more than one...

How long you have been on the Oregon Board: Since November 2009, I was on the Knot a lot prior to that when I was planning my wedding

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Stacey

3 kids- 15 1/2, almost 6 and 20 months.

I live in Camas. I love Twilight Pizza and Roots. I have been on the Oregon board for 5 years or so since my Knot days, but have been very inactive (lurking) for a long time. I'm ready to join in again.

Oops I forgot! My hobbies are cake making, reading and trying to Kayak! Of course when do I have time to do all this? Never.......

• Options
    Name: MonicaAge: 27Pregnant/kids?: 30 weeks pregnant with first baby :)Area you live in: Vancouver, work by the airportFavorite hobby: Spending time with my family and my dog, reading, "nesting" at home, dinner dates :)Favorite restaurant along with favorite meal from it: This is also really hard for me since I have so many favorites, but the two places that pop into my mind when I think FAVORITE is the meat mezza platter from Nicolas on Grand.  Hands down, the BEST lebanese food in Portland.  Or the pesto linguine with scallops from The Montage.  But the Montage is slightly less thrilling when I can't go there and share a bottle of (half off Mon-Tues!) red and have a couple oyster shooters with my best friend.How long you have been on the Oregon Board: I found this site a couple months ago, but I mainly stick to the July 2011 board.... :/  Sorry, I'm a cheater, I know.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Name:  Melinda

Pregnant:  Nope!

Kids:  3 boys.  Evan is 5, Kaden and Nolan are 2.

Area I live in:  Aloha/Beaverton

Hobby:  I'm getting back into reading and am enjoying it.

Favorite Restaurant:  I don't have a favorite restaurant.  I'm not much of a food person, so if we go out to eat it doesn't matter to me where it is.

• Options

Anna, 33???? (...doing the math...)  34. dang, where do the years go.

not pregnant :(. maybe soon.

we have Asher who is 22 months, and will be 2 on July 4th.

Living in Tualatin.

I guess my favorite hobby in broad terms is crafting. I sew, crochet, quilt, paint, build, create. You name it.

We've lived here a year and haven't really been out to eat to anything other than at chains. Don't really have a favorite right now. We just go with what we can afford at the time.

I've been on this board for about a year now. I joined after we moved here last april.

Yeah! 

• Options
    My name is Erica, 27, and brand new to TTC and posting.  I have 3 furry boys- Chihuahua Toby, Wienie/Aussie Preston, and kitty Blueberry.  I live in west Portland area.  My favorite hobby is shopping :-)  I like to eat at I love Sushi in Beaverton.  I have been in Oregon my whole life but moved up to the Portland area 4 years ago from south of Salem.
  • Options

I'm Janine, I'm 25, and I have a 7 month old in Gresham.

I like Montage in SE Portland (Love their Spold Mac), and also Thai Fresh (SE 82nd) and KOi Fusion food cart (K-Burritos!).

Been on the Oregon board since my first trimester last year but it used to be really slow so I wasn't on often.

Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Name: Dawn Age: 34 (35 in 2w? wow I jut realized how close that really is. I think I am more freaked out by turning 35 than I was turning 30) Pregnant : Nope Kids : Yes- 2?. Brianna is 2, Noah is 10mo(11mo on the 17th) Live in: Vancouver Favorite hobby: This week ? crocheting Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: I really don?t have a favorite? but if I had to choose?..Half Time in Hazel dell. I love their bacon cheese burgers. How long you have been on the Oregon Board: ?Bump? OR board = 3+ yrs, on the Knot/Nest/Bump = over 7yrs. I?m a good lurker J - I do post occasionally, but I don?t get to bump as much as I would like to.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Name:  CrystalAge: 26, will be 27 in August.Pregnant : Yep. 35wks 2daysKids : Yes-  Kayleigh will be 2 on June 30th and Carter is due June 13th. Live in: TigardFavorite hobby: I don't really have one at the moment. I like to read but can't concentrate on it lately. Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: I love The Melting Pot and I have wanted to go get fondue forever now. Yum yum. But I don't have a favorite place. How long you have been on the Oregon Board: On the Bump probably since like November-ish 2008 and was on The Knot then The Nest from 2004-2008. Didn't use TN very much, mostly lurked. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    pdxjennpdxjenn member
      Name:  Jenn (duh) Age: 31 Pregnant : Oh hell no Kids : Oskar is 15 mos next week! Live in: SW Portland (edge of Beaverton) Favorite hobby: Photography Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: Sushi from Dragonfish. Mmmmm now I want sushi. How long you have been on the Oregon Board: On TB since about June 2009.
  • Options

Name:  Melanie

Pregnant : No.

Kids : Landyn who will be 3 in October and Arabella who will be 1 in August!

Live in: Cedar Mill area.

Favorite hobby: I don't really have a hobby.

Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: Bartini/Urban Fondue. The dessert fondue, specifically the marionberry fondue, is delicious. So are the vodka martini's they make! :) (Ladies night anyone!? Wink)

How long you have been on the Oregon Board: Since I moved up here in December of 2009.

• Options
    Name:  Erin Age: 25Pregnant :  yes'mKids : Bryn who will be 3 in JulyLive in: downtown Vancouver, 1st exit over I5Favorite hobby: It's my job, but photography, esp newborns/births. Aaaand shopping/thrifting.Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: Shigezo sushi in the Pearl. Dang I miss tuna.
    How long you have been on the Oregon Board: I drop by to lurk occasionally but it's mostly dead. Boo.  Been on the bump for a couple yrs tho? 
    image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • Options

Name: Katie

Pregnant: I'm with Jenn- oh hell no. lol 

Kids: Dawson who will be 12 weeks on Saturday

Live: In Gresham for right now.. moving in a couple of months but probably will stay in the same area.

Favorite Hobby: What are hobbies? Just kidding.. I used to knit quite a bit and also paint.  I LOVE to cook too. 

Favorite Restaurant/Meal: This is tough.. I love to eat, I won't lie.  I LOVE sushi and italian.  Hawaiian rolls from Bluefin Sushi on 82nd probably my favorite.

How long you have been on the Oregon Board: I have lurked for a while and I throw in an answer if there is a question I actually know the answer to.. but really its pretty dead most of the time.  I have been on thebump for a little over a year though. 

• Options
    I'm Jen, have a 2 year old daughter named Bianca, not pregnant,live in Milwaukie, favorite hobbies are shopping and reading and laying by the pool!  Favorite meal in my area would be breakfast at The Bomber, soooo good!  I've been on the knot/nest since 2004, and on the Oregon Babies board since 2008.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is my first time posting on this board! Every time I come in here, its so dead! But, I'm Grace, pregnant with our first baby, just got married almost 2 months ago up at Timberline Lodge (absolutely amazing and beautiful place for a wedding)! We live in SW Washington and have 2 dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks), our baby girl will be here in July, so excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm 36. (Yikes!) I'm not pregnant, but hope to be in the near future. I have a daughter. She's 15 months. We live in NE Portland.

As for a favorite hobby, I don't really have one. I enjoy cooking and reading, but I don't spend much time doing either of these things.

My favorite restaurant - I have a few: Lucca (Funghi pizza), Pok Pok (Vietnamese fish sauce wings), Screendoor (Blue Plate Special catfish). Yum!!!

I've been lurking on the Oregon board for a couple of years now on and off. The board tends to be slow, but I've enjoyed some helpful information shared by others. Thank you!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Name: Courtney

Pregnant: Due in Nov.

Kids: A 70-pound black lab.

Live in: NE PDX

Hobby: Food, knitting, eating, bikes, travel!

Favorite restaurant: I've never had a bad meal at the Screen Door, Paley's Place, Heathman or Toro Bravo

Oregon Board: A few months, although this is my first time posting

• Options

Name: Bonnie J.

Preggers: Not Yet. TTC #1

Salem area

Fav hobby? Painting, hiking with Bowie, reading

Fav Restaurant: Macedonia.. the villagers plate (its got a little of every thing greek that a person can want)

Any other salemers? Hit me up?

• Options

Name: Melanie

Pregnant : Yes, pregnant with the first, due Feb. 22nd

Live in: SE Portland

Favorite hobby: Currently, sleeping and trying to make it through the day :)

Favorite restaurant/favorite meal from it: I "used" to love Ooki Sush in the Ross shopping center in Happy Valley. But lately I seem to be off food in general. My morning/all day sickness is preventing me from eating anything :(

How long you have been on the Oregon Board: Was on the knot back in 2008 for wedding planning then made my way over here a few days ago to check in and see what the Portland Peeps are talking about :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"