I'm finally going to be doing it over the next couple of weeks - got my period today. (Had to postpone last cycle because I had a raging fever.)
If you've done a CCT, were you monitored for cysts? I don't think that's in the game plan right now, and I'm not sure whether I should demand it. Also, were you encouraged or discouraged from trying on your own during the test cycle? (Probably doesn't matter for us b/c MFI, but never hurts to try.)
I'm sure I'm going to fail. Mentally, I'm thinking of this as a precursor to figuring out an IVF protocol. At this point, I'm feeling more ready for IVF, so I'm anxious to get this show on the road. Thanks! And, a bit of a P&R, but I'll be checking in later.
TTC #1 since June 2010
Me: 36, DH: 42
Dx: DOR and MFI
DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal
IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!