Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Did I miss the memo?

From being online for five minutes, I've gathered that Hippo is getting her spirits on and people have 6 month olds.

What's happenin' with you? :)

Re: Did I miss the memo?

• Options
    Kate621Kate621 member
    I have a (normal sized) 9 month old and am on my 2nd Miller Lite tall boy. That pretty much sums up my day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    IDK what's going on with any of that, but I <3 your siggie pics, your LO looks so much like your husband!  It's adorable :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't been on in days, my computer has a virus :(  Max is super sick! Cross your fingers for Mason- he is still doing ok.

Hippo's H is surely a DILF.. I saw the post below, I think she is well aware that I would creep on him if I had the chance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got to Skype with my H this morning and tonight! :):):):)
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

kmeek- did you ever get the PM I sent you a while ago? 

This has nothing to do with your OP, but just wanted to make sure you got it :)  

• Options

I am having the Essure procedure tomorrow morning.

• Options

I'm finally done this damn exam I've been using up my Bump time to study for the past 2 weeks.

I'm back now and in shock that my kid is 8.5 months old. 

• Options

PS - KMeek, I have missed you!

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mom and I painted my front hallway this morning. As we took the tape off of what looked like a great paint job, it ALL peeled huge chunks off the wall. Little did we know, we were painting over oil-based paint. We should've primered (and would have, had we known) but didn't even think to, as the walls were basically white to begin with. It's all dry now and looks like total crap. What a waste of a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"