November 2011 Moms
Options

buy buy baby or amazon baby registry

I am so torn on which one to use!! Anyone have some insight?

At buy buy baby - Do you get to use 20% off coupons on the big ticket items like strollers etc?  And is their return policy as good as bed bath beyond? 

Amazon - more selection, universal registry, items seem a little cheaper....are returns easy? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: buy buy baby or amazon baby registry

• Options

BBB - you can use the coupons, but not on everything. for ex, no coupon on the bugaboo strollers

Amazon - i know people who have done this they seem happy

Honestly I think it depends on if your family/friends want to pay for shipping 

• Options
    If I was buying off of a registry for someone, i'd rather go to the store than pay shipping. But that's just me. So my vote is for BBB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are doing Babies R' Us and Amazon

I don't know if you are registering anywhere else, but you could do both? We chose Babies R' Us because there are more of them in the areas where our family/friends live and some people like to go to stores to shop. Plus, I like to see certain things in person before I choose them.

We are doing amazon because they will have a lot of the items BRU won't have (related to cloth diapers, etc.), and have overall better prices (often including shipping). There are some very specific things that I want/need for the baby that aren't carried in most stores.

• Options

I'm currently debating between Amazon and Babies R Us or Amazon and Buy Buy Baby. My husband's family mostly lives in OKC, and there's no BBB there currently....so I don't know. We may have to do Babies R Us. But Amazon is great if you want things that the baby stores don't carry (for example, I'm registering for a Petunia Pickle Botton diaper bag that I don't think either store carries).

We might even do a third registry at Target....give people some choices of where to shop. Although, I'm afraid that will make us look greedy. :) Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Options
    I would register at both if you would like. For our wedding we registered at 3 places, not b/c we wanted/needed a ton of stuff, but b/c our families lived in such different areas that we wanted to make it easier on them, so we picked stores that were located by them, plus the 20% off that you get after your shower or due date, which ever you put on your registry.
  • Options
    I'm thinking of doing BRU and Amazon or Target and Amazon so people have a physical store to go to, but what I'm confused about is, do you put the same things on both registries?
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"