Louisiana Babies
Options

Need my BR ladies to help! :)

HI ladies! DH and I are in a contest for a free party package (which will be used for our baby shower if we win) at a local reception hall. Please go to this facebook page and "like" them:

www.facebook.com/CestBonReception

Then, under "Most Romantic Married Couple Contest" album, "like" our picture. It's the 3rd to last picture - Michael & Kristen (we're kissing in a field). We entered late, so we're in need of lots of help! TIA ladies!! :)

(link to our picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=184001694981306&set=a.182435438471265.38886.141352865912856&type=1 )

Re: Need my BR ladies to help! :)

• Options
    Yea. Not so much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    I decided to vote for the Hutson's instead.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow.  Who p!ssed in y'alls chererios that morning?
  • Options

You really expected to get positive responses to a random posting about voting for your baby? Who are you?

There are no puppy farts or rainbow glitter to be had here. 

Now, tell us about yourself. 

• Options

Sorry.  I typically hang around the August board, but figured that maybe it wouldn't hurt to swing over to the local side.  I can see why it's so quiet over here.  You get your head bit off.

Hi, my name is Kristen.  Born and raised in Denham Springs (save your LP remarks).  Curerntly work as the HR Coordinator for an urgent care company.  Expecting my first child in August with my husband of 4 1/2 years.

Good enough for you?

• Options
    Never.

• Options
    Wow.  I hope you're this friendly IRL.
  • Options

Bahahaha...I ventured to this board for the first time in a while...not pregnant, I swear.

And of course vibrantstar, the poster is JUST like this IRL. Confused Ugh..

You do realize you got the responses you got because your first post on here was OMG VOTE FOR ME? Most boards frown upon that...

• Options

Yeah, I realized that after the fact. lol  Got a little post-happy I guess!  I had posted on here previosuly asking for opinions on shower venues in the area, but never "formally" introduced myself because it seemed like no one else did.  Didn't want to be the weird one. ;)  Totally my bad!

• Options
    Ahh ok! Well, the ladies who posted are actually pretty awesome. You should post on the BR Nestie board (and introduce yourself)...that's where we all are. This board is kind of slow in comparison. :-)
  • Options
    I will definitely do that! Thanks for taking the time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"