Boston Babies

How do I get info about doc doing CVS testing?

I was told that I will be referred to someone at the BI, but not who. I know that the degree of risk depends upon the experience of the doctor, but I am a bit concerned that I will merely get a referral and there won't be sufficient time or information for me to feel secure about the doc.

If you had an amnio or cvs with a doc at either the BI or the Brigham, who was it and what was your experience? 

Re: How do I get info about doc doing CVS testing?

• you're finally pregnant!?? CONGRATS!! 

I got my NT scan results back right at 13wks ,so i couldn't do the CVS.  I am still debating an amnio, i have a level 2 u/s scheduled in 2wks and if things are still up in the air then , we'll probably do it.  our downs #'s came back at 1 in 70.

i'm on the n.shore and hoping to deliver at the local hospital still but i just had a consult w/ a high risk Dr. (i had pre-e w/ my son) out of BI. Dr. Hammar.  he was great and very easy to talk to. good luck!  

imageimage

• I didn't have an amnio or cvs but I loved my mfm at the Brigham.  I was delivered by Dr Economy she was voted best of Boston this year.  She was so great at keeping me calm when the crap hit the fan. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"