Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

brush up on your singing skills

I just recently starting using Pandora.com for music. This week I have been typing in nursery rhymes, lullibyes and rockabye baby and getting the best music for me to sing to little one during her awake time. Plus I have learned a few new songs and relearned the words to ones I used to know. I highly recommend if you are looking for activities. My LO will be 6weeks tomorrow and just loves moving her arms and legs around while I sing to her.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: brush up on your singing skills

• Options
    Yes ds loves singing even if I don't know the words I just make them up lol. I sung him to sleep for a nap today... And the woeds totally didn't match the original! LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Ummmm....so DD *loves* music but hates when I sing....should I take that as a sign that mommy has a terrible singing voice?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I absolutely love the "Music Together LLC" collection all different instruments and really catchy songs! My daughters first song she sang was one of theres! Easy for kids and parents to sing along or even make up your own lyrics to!

https://www.musictogether.com/

I just listen to them on the internet rather than buying all the discs! 

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • Options
    I LOVE Pandora. I have a Childrens station for when LO is awake and a Lullabye station for nap times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"