New Jersey Babies
Options

Riverview Medical Center - Red Bank

Has anyone delivered here? My doctor(s) are affiliated with RMC and CentraState. RMC is closer to where I live but I'm concerned with the high c-section rate at both.

Re: Riverview Medical Center - Red Bank

• Options
    I have heard good things but I delivered at Monmouth. I felt better with the services that were offered in case of an emergency.  I had an emergency c/s with my DD and a scheduled c/s with my DS.  Both amazing experiences.  Good luck!!  SIL just delivered at Centrastate and had a good experience.
  • Options
    I've heard okay things about Riverview.  My neighbor delivered there, and she had to have an emergency c section.  I think overall she was fine with the experience, but was concerned like you are.
    I'm lucky that my doctors are affiliated with Monmouth, I feel comfortable going there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had 3 babies at Riverview and I can not say enough good things about it! I am driving an hour to deliver my 4th there. I would not even consider having my babies anywhere else.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    I delivered at Riverview.  It was a natural birth and I was pleased with my experience.  I don't have anything to compare it to as this was my first, but the nursing staff was great and the new facility is great.  I loved having the private room after.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"