Boston Babies

Isis Great Beginnings Class

Hi Boston Mamas. 

I have an almost 3 week-old at home and am considering signing up for the Isis Great Beginnings Class. Has anyone done this or know someone who has? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

TIA  

Re: Isis Great Beginnings Class

• I know someone who teaches that class, and all they do is show you how to play with your baby and sing and such. also you get to ask questions and get advice from maternity nurses. I think it is a good idea.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Moo22Moo22 member
    It's nice to make mommy friends that you can relate to...and it's always nice to get advice and your questions answered too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I took the class as a first time mom and LOVED the experience.  It was so nice to bond with other women who were going through the same thing at the same time.  It was also nice to get out of the house - have a set place to go each week.  Do it! :)
  • thanks! I think I'm going to sign up.
  • I'm a little late here, but I took that class a couple years ago.  I LOVED it!  It was so helpful, and so nice to know you were not alone in what you are going through with a newborn.  The teacher from that class helped me get my baby on a sleeping/eating schedule, recommended great products and tips, it was truly wonderful.  And I am still friends with many of the women in my class today.  You really should take it.  It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"