Maryland Babies
Options

1st Birthday Party!

I'm going crazy trying to find entertainment for my LO's birthday party. I want activities like the story time done at Play Partners at the Howard County Libraries but I don't know where to find someone that can do that. 

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st Birthday Party!

• Options
    I would contact the library and ask them.  But if you can't find anyone it's okay not to have entertainment ;)
  • Options

I'm not familiar with 'Play partners'.  A friend had a clown at her son's party.  She did face painting for the older children but also did songs and dance along with balloons for her LO.  Oh, and she brought maracas and other little instruments for singing and marching. 

I have a december baby, so we had his party at Gymboree...inside! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO loves Play Partners too!  If you aren't too nervous, do it yourself!  Pick out some fun books at the library and use LO's stuffed animals/toys to help tell the story (or pick up the items you need at the Dollar Store or Walmart).  That or cut out and laminate the characters/items in the story.  You can check out kids music at the library and do some fun songs with movements.  And get some bubbles to finish with!  I think it's a great idea and definitely doable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"