Pittsburgh Babies

Magee OB Recommendation?

HI all, 

I'm moving back to Pittsburgh after living in VT for a few years. I'm moving in May and will be 4 months pregnant. I have gotten at job at UPMC in Oakland and am looking for an OB recommendation at Magee. Anyone have someone there that they love? 

Thanks! 

Re: Magee OB Recommendation?

• I'm using the Midwives at Magee and I love them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Magee Womancare Associates. . .Drs Mallinger and England are the best!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to the womanscare in greentree and see Dr Bummer he delivered my twin!! The most down to earth Doctor I have every met and takes time to take to you!
  • Dr. Samuel Seiavitch at Magee Womencare Assoc. He has an office at Magee and Monroeville. He shares rotation with the above poster with Dr.  Mallinger
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Dr. Noh at Western Pa Women's Healthcare Associates.  All the Doctors are great!!!!

https://www.westernpawomenshealthcare.com/

• Thanks everyone!!
  • I second Western PA women's healthcare.  I have been going there for years, although this is my first pregnancy.  Dr. Noh and all of the other doctors in the practice are great. Just out of curiousity I did ask a gynocologist friend of mine who she would recommend--it turns out she also goes to that practice and highly recommeneded them. 
  • i love those doctors
  • I see Magee WomanCare at thier Monroville and Irwin Office. They have do have a midwife in thier practice and she is great. I also seen another lady and she was great as well. I see one of the male dr's next month. With my last,I had seen a practice with Westmorealand Hospital and they were horrible but seen the high risk OB as magee,delivered there and they were great.
    Mom to a 3 year old and hoping she has a little sister BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love Womancare at Bethel Park. I see Dr. Delo, Dr. Swanson, and Dr. Hurt, but have also seen Dr. Whiteside, Dr. Tetanini, and Dr. Bummer. Excellent group that managed both my high risk pregnancies wonderfully. I would recommend to any pregnant woman!!

Good luck!

• imagejaiello22:

I love Dr. Noh at Western Pa Women's Healthcare Associates.  All the Doctors are great!!!!

This!! They are all FANTASTIC!

• Does anyone go to the office on Oxford Dr in Bethel Park.
    Any suggestions on the OBs there; Dr. Biship, Dr. Lebowitz, Dr. Stern, any other drs. there?

• I use Womancare in Wexford, the Orange Division

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagecourt_106:

Does anyone go to the office on Oxford Dr in Bethel Park.
    Any suggestions on the OBs there; Dr. Biship, Dr. Lebowitz, Dr. Stern, any other drs. there?

This is late, but that's our office. All the doctors there are great! Dr. Alvarado delivered my DS and it was a fantastic experience. I love Dr. Bishop and Dr. Yester!

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I know this is much later, but just in case anyone else is reading this & wondering - I also LOVE Dr. Noh & that practice.  I see Dr. Krupski there, shes my favorite.  Dr. Noh is my other favorite.  Everyone in the practice is female & wonderful.  I switched from another practice that I disliked, and came to them and they were just beyond words fantastic.  I wouldn't go anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"