Nurseries and Baby Gear

Pack n Play mattress??

Hi everyone! My SIL is coming into town and asked us to supply her pack n play for her baby.... so I am borrowing one that my parents had in storage. Only, the mattress looks a little dirty and I've washed it and bleached it and so on, it is not coming clean. I'm sure it IS clean, but it looks gross, so I just want to get a new one if I can. Does anyone know where I can find a pack n play mattress (or pad or whatever it's called)? And are they different sizes, or are they usually a standard size? They are not coming for another month, so I have time to order online. Any recommendations would be great, thanks!!

Re: Pack n Play mattress??

• They sell fitted and quilted sheets at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us  They are usually a standard size.  Hope this helps! 
  • I have found plenty of sheets, but doesn't that just go over the top of the mattress? I would prefer a brand new mattress, or at least something that covers both sides of the mattress.
  • Loading the player...
  • we bought our pack n play mattress at buybuybaby and it was around $40 and they are a standard size and they have sheets there too that cover the mattress. hope this helps. (:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you very much! I will check it out.
  • BRU has a PNP mattress for like $20.  It's plastic covered foam- very lightweight.  We always use it in our PNP b/c the one that comes with it is so crappy and hard.I wouldn't want to sleep on cardboard!  I can't find the one that we have on their website but there is this one for $30...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4008723

• I recommend the Playard Mattress Topper by MamaDoo Kids.  It is thick, firm and leaves no gaps on the sides. It foldable, an indispensable characteristic for storage and travel. Also the cover is removable and washable. It is a must have! They sell it at amazon (great reviews!) but it is cheaper at MamaDooKids.com  Good luck!
  • You can call the PNP company and buy one from them. They will want to know the model number of your product...
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks for asking.  I was wondering the same thing.  Bought a pack n play used, but then noticed the mattress has a few spots.  Would like to just order a new mattress part.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"