Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Needing some encouragement please!

My husband and I have been casually trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. My cycles are very irregular.......anywhere from 35 to 50 days. This is the first cycle we have actually seriously tried. We've been having sex every other day (with the exception of a couple days) for about 3 weeks. Do you think there is a good possibility I could be pregnant? Anyone else have a similar experience? I guess I'm just looking for some encouragement. Thanks in advance!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Needing some encouragement please!

• Options

Welcome. I recommend reading the newbie information. It has a lot of useful information. Also you should check out the book Taking Control of Your Fertility. It's very helpful.

Here's the link to the newbie info: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/42877040.aspx

It's can also be found at the top right corner of the main TTGP page. HTH. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sign up for Fertility Friend (click on someone's ticker) Once you chart, you'll know for sure of and when you're Ovulating and be able to better know when you're "late". 

Take an HPT- if it's positive, you're pregnant. Good Luck 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Expecting #2 In June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemisstrish521:

Welcome. I recommend reading the newbie information. It has a lot of useful information. Also you should check out the book Taking Control of Your Fertility. It's very helpful.

Here's the link to the newbie info: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/42877040.aspx

It's can also be found at the top right corner of the main TTGP page. HTH. 

This!

I also recommend charting. You can click on any of our tickers & get a Free account. Also since you are irregular I recommend going to see the Dr. especially if it's over 60 days with no AF (aunt flo)

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • Options

1) You probably just O'ed late, especially if you have irregular periods

2) POAS

3) www.fertilityfriend.com

4) Click the newbie link

5) Read TCOYF

6) YWIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For sure figure out if you're ovulating next cycle, the methods to do so are in the pps so I won't repeat them. I can't even begin to tell you how key that is! Good luck!!
    BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

9 Years Later

• Options
    You're just gonna have to test or wait for AF, if AF comes or it's positive you know the answer.  Even with perfectly times sex every month, there is still an only 20% chance of conceiving.  GL
    -adorUHbuL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"