TTC After a Loss
Options

so I wasted my day due to intense grief (pg mentioned)

Hi ladies, so today I would have been 18 weeks into my first pregnancy, I was so sad when I wok up this morning, just bummed around and then  had a nap for 3.5 hours! I didnt and dont want to do anything today/tonight.  I wrote a post regarding this day during the week, and yes it was as bad as I thought it would be, and I feel like everyone  talk to is thinking " oh god here we go again" I cannot help the way I feel and I feel like nobody "gets" it EXCEPT you ladies!

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day! I'm keeping my FX I just want to feel "normal" again

thanks for listening

Re: so I wasted my day due to intense grief (pg mentioned)

• Options
    imageprincesscto:

Hi ladies, so today I would have been 18 weeks into my first pregnancy, I was so sad when I wok up this morning, just bummed around and then  had a nap for 3.5 hours! I didnt and dont want to do anything today/tonight.  I wrote a post regarding this day during the week, and yes it was as bad as I thought it would be, and I feel like everyone  talk to is thinking " oh god here we go again" I cannot help the way I feel and I feel like nobody "gets" it EXCEPT you ladies!

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day! I'm keeping my FX I just want to feel "normal" again

thanks for listening

I totally get this.  I would have been 18 weeks too (EDD of 10/5).  I am so sorry for your loss and that we have to be here.

• Options
    I totally get it too!  I would be 14 weeks and still have a hard time dealing. Hang in there and know you are not alone.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, I guess I thought, well I don't really know what I thought but is it ever going to get easier?? I should be feeling my baby move inside my tummy!  :(
  • Options
    I just realized we had the same EDD. You are not alone at all in feeling like this. Grief is an ongoing process. I still have days I start crying at little things and remind myself of this. (((Hugs))) I hope tommorow is a better day for you, for today just take care of yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageprincesscto:
    Thank you ladies, I guess I thought, well I don't really know what I thought but is it ever going to get easier?? I should be feeling my baby move inside my tummy!  :(

I completely understand this. 

• Options

imageMrsCarebear:
    I just realized we had the same EDD. You are not alone at all in feeling like this. Grief is an ongoing process. I still have days I start crying at little things and remind myself of this. (((Hugs))) I hope tommorow is a better day for you, for today just take care of yourself.

Thank you hun!  

• Options
    I know what you mean! big ((((hugs))))
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
  • Options
    imagehopefulmom81:
    imageprincesscto:

thanks for listening

I totally get this.  I would have been 18 weeks too (EDD of 10/5).  I am so sorry for your loss and that we have to be here.

Same here, it gets harder the bigger I should be :(

• Options
    I "get" it. I am currently visiting my parents in my hometown and I should be 24 week this Wednesday and announcing to my family in person what we are having. Instead, I sat silently at our family's cookout yesterday trying not to cry. Out of everyone there, only my parents know what happened. {{HUGS}} I wish people understood better but I wouldn't wish our situation on anyone.

Chart
    Surprise BFP 12.17.10; No heartbeat 01.28.11; D&C 02.03.11
    TTCAL began 03.03.11; Break 4.25.11; TTCAL continues 6.9.11;
    PAL/PgAL Welcome
  • Options
    imageprincesscto:

thanks for listening

I understand completely.  I would be 26 weeks today...  There are days that I am at peace with it and days that are tough.

People IRL don't entirely get it.  

Danielle

• Options
    I know how you feel.  My graduation day is in 2 weeks and I am excited but all I can think about is how we were supposed to be finding out what we were having around the same time.  I kept saying what an exciting week that was going to be...it still is because I will finally be done with school and have my M.A. but with the joy is sadness.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"