May 2011 Moms
Options

got room for 1 more???

Looks like LO! Doesn't like April! I still have 3 1/2 hrs til its official, but ill put my $ on me needing to move over to this board! :) HEY EVERYONE!!! And here is some a word of wisdom, I am now the "baby comes when baby is ready" lady! I have tried EVERYTHING in the book (besides castor oil & cohosh because their cons outweighed pros for me) anyways! Now here I am way overdue, and literally SO!WORN!OUT! All the walking,pumping,bouncing, cervical ripening, sex(not so bad:) ) etc! I'm sooo tired. So hey again ladies! I'm sure there will be a few others scootin over with me! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: got room for 1 more???

• Options

You can have my spot. My May 10th Baby was born April 7th!

Good Luck!!

• Options
    We can use one more, we had way too many May mommies turn into April mommies! With that said I do hope that by some miracle you will have a diamond baby, or at least one very, very soon! Labor Dust, a truck load of it, your way!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome!!!
  • Options
    Welcome!!! :D I hope you have your bebe soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope your baby comes soon!!
  • Options
    Yeah, welcome!  I have a very late April due date so I've always been on this board but we're happy you are here.  Sending you some labor dust! I hope you get to meet your LO soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KelsnEmKelsnEm member
    welcome, welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"