May 2011 Moms
Options

Update from yesterday's low amniotic fluid....

Went in to the hospital for monitoring & had NSTs and U/S.  The baby was reactive to NST but the U/S showed even lower fluid than yesterday (6.3) and his heart rate is up.  My b/p was really elevated...went up to 163/103.  They were all ready to admit me and section me but for some odd reason, decided to send me home and have me come back in the morning.  I've got to do it all again tomorrow.  If there is no improvement, I'm going to insist that they keep me and section me.  I don't want to be sent home again (almost an hour away!) to be told that I need to return again in a day or two.  They might as well just section me if I'm this far along and there is any risk to either of us...it just doesn't make sense to me.  

So, if you girls don't hear from me tomorrow, then I'm admitted.  T&Ps please!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Update from yesterday's low amniotic fluid....

• Options
    MrsD1MrsD1 member
    I'll keep you and your LO in my thoughts! Hopefully, there is improvement and you don't have to have a C-section.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and LO, hope they can figure it out without have to section you, but if it is necessary I would go for it, too.  Blessings to your family.  Looking forward to your birth story and pictures when LO does makes their appearance!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow! Keep me posted LB!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hope things turn out to be fine!

Good luck tomorrow! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hope they get him out tomorrow so you can rest easy knowing he's OK. Good luck and you will be in my Thoughts
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh how scarey! I am sending thoughts and prayers either way. Keep LO safe and healthy!!
  • Options

Lurking - they are  probably waiting until tomorrow so they can consider you full term... a lot of hospitals rather wait until you aare the 37w then even 36w6d.

No matter what, good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you and Baby Gigi tomorrow!
  • Options
    Hope your both ok. T&P for you both!
  • Options
    Good luck for a happy, healthy delivery tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"