Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What formula do you use?

I need to start supplimenting and I don't know where to begin.  What do you use and why?

Re: What formula do you use?

• Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member

Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) Gentle.

It's inexpensive and DD had reflux so I went with Gentle with I was having BFing issues.  She's done very well on it.

• Options
    Sam's Club brand of Enfamil Premium. Started out on Enfamil AR, due to amount of spit up, then slowly transitioned to Premium.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Enfamil - Lactose Free because he has a lactose intolerance and it's the only brand that has that readily available in the stores near me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Similac Sensitive for spit up. It has helped LO a lot!
  • Options

I use Enfamil Premium but only because I use it just for supplementing (1 bottle per day), and they sell small cans of it.  Once you open a can you have to discard unused within one month, and since its just for supplementing we don't go through it that quickly.

• Options
    We use the Target version of Gentlease. It's the white/purple container. We used to use Gentlease, but with the price switched. I like the Target one better as it mixes much easier and is less lumpy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use the Up&Up (Target) brand of Enfamil Premium Lipil. It's soooooo much cheaper than the name brand even with the formula checks.
    Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • Options

imagejastl32:
    We use the Target version of Gentlease. It's the white/purple container. We used to use Gentlease, but with the price switched. I like the Target one better as it mixes much easier and is less lumpy. 

This is exactly us.

• Options
    Good Start Gentle. The most like breastmilk, she was on Similac but she had horrible gas, and once we switched she was fine.
  • Options
    Similac Advance, but we're making the transition to Babies R Us Advantage because it is way cheaper and I buy a lot of formula, so the price is able to help me stock up for a while.
  • Options

imagejastl32:

This is us too, plus Ronan seems to be doing much better on it than he did on the gentlease, and he was doing fine before! So I guess it's a win win, especially at $20 for a 36 oz can.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"