November 2011 Moms
Options

Need gift ideas NPGR

My brothers graduation from med school is coming up. I already got him a something but want to get him something else. I want to spend about 100. He would not appreciate or use a pen or those types of keepsakes. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Need gift ideas NPGR

• Options
    How about a coat with his name embroidered on it? I'm not sure how much that is, but he might appreciate that (unless he already has one).
  • Options
    I would do something that he could have fun with, like tickets to a concert or sporting event. He more then likely hasnt had much free time with school, so something he can do to relax and unwind. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I remember someone on the TTGP board asked this in February. The suggested gift idea that she went with was a caricature of her family member in his choosen profession. I think she went with some online thing like this: https://www.dimpleart.com/

I couldn't find the old thread (believe me I looked)!  GL!

• Options
    imageRedCamaro:

I remember someone on the TTGP board asked this in February. The suggested gift idea that she went with was a caricature of her family member in his choosen profession. I think she went with some online thing like this: https://www.dimpleart.com/

I couldn't find the old thread (believe me I looked)!  GL!

That was me who asked. I got him the caricature it's awesome. I want to get something else too

• Options
    HA! Now that's funny. In that case, I like the idea for tickets to something he likes (sports, concert, theatre).
  • Options

Well if he's going into residency soon (which he should be) I would go for something he can use when he's on long shifts. Maybe a gift basket with ear plugs, a tempurpedic pillow, travel blanket, some snack foods that you knkow he likes that won't expire quickly. My cousin pulls 40 hour residency shifts and a few minutes of undisturbed sleep are bliss. Restaurant gift cards are also great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"