May 2011 Moms
Options

AW: LeapFrog Scout

We got a Scout dog toy by LeapFrog as a shower gift today. While I would hate to say anything we've got is our favorite, this pretty much is Stick out tongue

We're huge dog people and my husband already plugged it into my computer and we customized it. The little dog says "I love you Xander" "My favorite food is milk" "My favorite colour is green" etc. He sings a little song about getting a green dog who drinks milk because those are his favorites. He sings a song where he spells X-A-N-D-E-R etc.

I was playing with it and I started laughing so hard that I peed myself Embarrassed

Anyone else get something really cute like that?

Re: AW: LeapFrog Scout

• Options

My grandma gave us a bunny rabbit that sings "Jesus Loves Me." DH got a kick out of it for the first day we had it, he kept pressing the tummy over and over and over and then he chased the cat around the house with it.

Kudos on the honesty, btw.

imageimage
  • Options

I have two 2 yr old nephews and they both got a Scout. One likes it a lot, but the other one absolutely LOVES it and can't sleep without it! I think my fav. gifts so far are a stuffed giraffe and an elephant that each have the old school wind up music box in them. I've always loved music boxes. I've also gotten all of my nephews silver banks when they were born, and I'm pretty sure my sisters are getting one for LO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the LeapFrog Twinkle Twinkle Little Violet and My Pal Violet.  I couldn't resist when I saw the toys (because of LO's name, obviously).  So adorable!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    I just got this last week and LOVE it!  Scouts little bark 'ruff ruff' is so darn cute!
  • Options
    https://www.thesingamajigs.com/landing.aspx we got a sing-a-ma-jig that we couldn't put down so we bought 2 more!!!  I love them!
  • Options

imageAngel0423:
    https://www.thesingamajigs.com/landing.aspx we got a sing-a-ma-jig that we couldn't put down so we bought 2 more!!!  I love them!

I love these things. I go through babies r us with them singing in harmony! If we got them they would entertain me more, and possibly the dog too! 

• Options
    We got a Sooth & Glow Seahorse that I just love.  I thought about playing it for myself to go to sleep the last month or so, but packed it away in storage with the rest of the baby stuff.  I'm looking forward to getting it back out though  Embarrassed
  • Options
    imagemegbaby13:

imageAngel0423:

I love these things. I go through babies r us with them singing in harmony! If we got them they would entertain me more, and possibly the dog too! 

My GMIL gave us these too, and DH and I had fun playing with them.

Also Meg someone was paging you on Mil Fam board

imageimage
  • Options
    JstnJLJstnJL member

We have Scout for our DS, and we are getting Violet (the purple version) for Colbie when she arrive.  DS LOVES Scout to death, drags him everywhere.  We are also dog people (3 of our own!) and DS loves his dogs. 

We also have a little Dollar General bear that my grandma gave us, it is laying on a pillow with a blue night hat on and its says "Now I lay me down to sleep" and once the prayer is done, it snores for a minute.  DS loves that too.  Too bad its a few years old and we can't find one for this LO!

and the greatest of these is love......2/10/07 David Noah joined us 08/08/09 Proud BE mommy! Colbie Faith joined us 05/20/11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"