Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone else experience this?

Hey Ladies!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Currently, it's snowing where I live which is a majory boo-erns, especially since yesterday it was hot! haha Gotta love this time of year.

Anyways, quick question for you all. I've been charting since Sept. and my Nov/Dec cycle and Jan/Feb cycle I spotted for 6 ish days leading upto to my big O day. Last cycle (Feb/Mar), I did not experience any spotting. Now this cycle, I started spotting 3 days ago. Technically, I should be ovulating within the next 5 days but my cycles are still so irregular! I'm wondering if I should be worried or if this is just par for the course. The spotting seems to be excessive but I only encounter it when I go to the bathroom...sometimes, I hate being a woman! haha

Thanks in advance for your opinions/experience! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else experience this?

• Options

Spotting during O is nothing to worry about, but I have no idea about the multiple days leading up to O.

If it were me, as long as I was Oing, I don't think I'd worry too much, esp since you said it's a very miminal amout of blood.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ive never heard of that or had that happen id ask a doctor personally,  i have no clue if youre having trouble ttc or anything but what if it means theres a problem i hope there is no problem tho gl  oh and im by no means a doctor so dont just listen to me lol thats just my opinion
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"