April 2011 Moms
Options

Sorry, I refuse to switch boards

I'm putting my foot down, I don't care if she's still in there or not!  I feel like I "know" you ladies and I don't want to go to a new month board!

Congratulations to all of the April mom's with outside babies.  I feel bad for slacking off on congratulating everyone!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry, I refuse to switch boards

• Options
    Stick around!
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    I wouldn't expect anyone to switch boards after being here for their whole pregnancy! Whether your baby is born in March, April, or May, if you've been here, you're an "April Mom". :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSarahL77:
    I wouldn't expect anyone to switch boards after being here for their whole pregnancy! Whether your baby is born in March, April, or May, if you've been here, you're an "April Mom". :)
    This. Hope your LO makes an appearance soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Stay here, we're a nice group :)

Hope your baby decides to show up soon! 

• Options
    I won't switch either eventhough my baby hasnt even made a move to show up. I am learning a lot in advance from all you ladies with outside babies. I just keep my fingers crossed.
  • Options

I'm hanging here too, and my baby is just as stubborn!!!

Getting induced Monday, so hopefully I will get to post my birth story (however late that may be) by mid-week!

Yay for us "April-turned-May" Mommies!!

• Options
    Stay!!! Sometimes I wish you could all come over and sit on the front porch, drink wine and just hang out. ( not many friends in the same stage of life as me) Hope you all have your lo's soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    My April baby ended up being a March baby  I didn't switch for the same reasons.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

You know those May babies are all Tauruses.  So is Barrett and I call him my little baby bull because he was stubborn and even though we were still in April he was late and had to be induced out.  He seems a little more compliant as an outside baby.

And absolutely all late April mommies should stick around!

• Options
    My baby came early and was born in March, but I'm not leaving either. I was here my whole pregnancy and would feel weird hopping on the March board now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awww, of course you don't have to move, but the May ladies are really nice too!  I hope you get to meet your baby soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm staying too. But fingers crossed our LOs show up soon. :)
  • Options
    heyleeheylee member
    I didn't plan on leaving either and my girls were born in March :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the same way... I have not been much of a poster, but I love reading this board everyday (have been since about October). I am scheduled for an induction on Monday. I will be 40w6d. Even though I haven't posted much, many of you have posted my same concerns and I do feel like "I know you". I am not leaving either! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"