Washington Babies
Options

Lawn Mowing Service - Auburn area

Since I am new to the area (Moved here from the East coast last year) - can you please recommend a lawn mowing service?

My SO was using a service but they weren't keeping up their end of the service and charging $60 dollars per visit for 20 minutes of lawn mowing. No weeding or edging - so he fired them.

Now we are left with a lawn that needs to be mowed and we are looking for recommendations.

He found the previous ones thru a neighbor and they have fired them since then too.

Also what is the normal rate for lawncare for a .25 acre yard? 60 dollars seemed steep but I am from the east coast and not used to the rates here. Thank you!

Re: Lawn Mowing Service - Auburn area

• Options
    We're in S. Renton/North Kent area and use Le's Landscaping. It's ~$80 a month for them to come out every other Tuesday and mow/edge our .20 acre yard. They clean up everything - the first time they'll haul it out themselves, after that they use your yard waste containers. During the summer, unless you tell them, they'll come out every week to mow/edge which doubles the cost, but with how fast everything grows here when the sun is out, it's totally worth it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"