Babies: 3 - 6 Months

soy & dairy free

My DD is days away from being 3 months and although I have been lurking for a couple of weeks,  I am looking forward to joining you all.

XP --

Many people, including me, ask what can a person who is dairy and soy free eat. So I started a blog.

This is primarily to help me cope with the challenges that come with being the mother to a 3 month old who is allergic to dairy and soy and to motivate me to continue to breastfeed despite those challenges. 

Since I am on a Mac, I can't make it clicky, but here is the link.

https://nellebelly.blogspot.com/
IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: soy & dairy free

• I've been dairy/soy/beef/egg-free for four months now. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

I saw from your blog that you already have a lot of things that I have. A few suggestions, if you haven't found them yet: Amy's Rice Macaroni and non-dairy Cheeze (it's made with the cheddar-style Daiya shreds), Amy's Black Bean Vegetable Burrito, and Amy's Bean and Rice Burrito. I believe that everything they make is vegetarian? These are all of their items that are soy/dairy-free: clicky

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • I've been dairy free, soy free, chocolate free, whole wheat free, onion and garlic free and citrus free for 5 months now.  It really isn't too bad once you get used to it.  Saw the Daiya shreds on Oprah and promptly went and bought some and now I can eat pizza again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"