March 2011 Moms
Options

Update to Cherish Your Baby

On 04/29/11 our angel, Avari June, went home to heaven. She was 7 weeks old.

Doctors don't know what caused this. I seriously don't think that they will ever know.

My heart hurts for my baby, but now she's our angel. She'll always be with me.

Re: Update to Cherish Your Baby

• Options
    I know words could never be enough to comfort you during this time, but my heart goes out to you and your family. I'm sending many thoughts and prayers! Left Hug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what you're going through right now.  T&P for you and your family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart breaks for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    My heart aches for your loss. You are in my t&p.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So sad to hear your terrible news.  T and P's go out to you.
  • Options
    i am so sorry 4 u and your family's loss! i cant imagine the pain u r goin thru n i will pray u get thru this. god doesn't put more on u than u can bear! lord knows im sooooo sorry! god bless u! ur angel is watching over u always!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know that my words can't help to heal your heart, but I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband are in our prayers. I truly believe that your little girl is an angel and will always be watching over you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm so sorry you are going through this
  • Options
    may God bless you and your family as he welcomes his newest angelRight Hug
  • Options
    I've been thinking of you since your original post. I am so, so sorry for your loss. My T&Ps go out to you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this I have been thinking of you often.  I will say a special prayer for your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your devastating loss. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so saddened by your news. I am continuing to pray for you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.  I will keep you, your family, and your beautiful angel baby in my thoughts and prayers. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"