Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Traveling

I'm going to Florida at the end of May with my 2 1/2 yr old DS and 16 month old DD.  It's about a 2/12 hour flight.  Any tips for occupying them on the plane or advice at all?  Our flight leaves at 8am so they should be nice and awake Big Smile
Finally after 15 months and 2 IUI's we have our gorgeous baby boy! Born Nov. 13th @ 9:09am after 29 hours of labor! 6 lbs 1 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Third Birthday tickers My little angel born Jan 9th, 2010 at 9:54pm after 25 hours of labor! 7lbs 4 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Traveling

• Options
    Bring movies and coloring books and books to read. That really works for my DS.
  • Options
    I just came back from Florida, also a 2.5 hour flight. I brought playdoh, and it kept DS occupied for an hour.  I also found one of those magic doodle toys (I don't know the real name...you draw on it with a stylus, the inside is magnetic and it looks like you're writing on the board, then slide the top piece across to erase).  This was great, as there was no mess.  The playdoh wasn't messy, either.  I gave him just a little bit at a time, and he was great with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"