October 2011 Moms
Options

Walmart tank sale

Just got mine today are great quality for only 3.00 each. I got Lg and is perfect for my expanding belly (stretch without being huge and baggy)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Organic-Cotton-Rib-Tanks-3-Pack/15186483

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Walmart tank sale

• Options
    Are they in stores too?  I just might return the ones from motherhood I got and go get these! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Only online I think  but they can be returned to the store if size is wrong..I had to do that with one set that was too small. Only .97 shipping to home...so not so bad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now they say they are in stores... =) Prices vary though when in stores.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! I just ordered 2 sets, they are out of the green/blue though boooo
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    I ran in there while running errands today.  They didn't have these, but I found some v neck cotton tanks for $4 each and jumped on them, I had to get XXL's though to make sure they'll fit!!  Which is kinda crazy cause I'm not that big, I just want to be sure they'll be long enough for the whole pregnancy!  Definitely returning the 7.99 ones I got at motherhood next week, love saving money!! 
  • Options
    Thanks they are nice I think I am going to order me a set in each color
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    mandi12mandi12 member
    thanks for the heads up! its hard finding clothes that fit for cheap! any of you guys know where to get maternity pants for cheap?
  • Options
    Dont waste your time with the walmart maternity..unless you can try them on. I bought 2 lounge pants and they are just XL but say maternithy. I am 5'4" and not nearly able to fit in them...my belly yes..but they are like walking around in balloon pants-might as well be a skirt. Motherhood just had a sale but I think I maybe over now...8.99 for yoga and stretch pants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"