Natural Birth
Options

I am so blessed!

I am not due until October, but I already know I'm going to have a HB with the possibility of a water birth. I told everyone that I am pregnant this week, and one of my friends whom I told is a massage therapist. Not only that, she has had a HB herself last year. She offered to give me free prenatal massages and also come to the birth to be my personal massage therapist/support person. I feel comfortable with her, especially since she has had a HB (only person I know). I am excited about this and feel even more comfortable with my choice of a HB!

Re: I am so blessed!

• Options
    What a blessing!  Enjoy!

• Options

Yey!!!  Congrats on being so proactive and positive!

I am planning on a HB too, and since I made the decision, all of my birthing fears actually went away. 

Is this your first child?

:-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That all sounds great!  I'm jealous of the free massage therapist/labor support.  I'm paying more than I like to think about for a doula who is certified in massage therapy -- that's an awesome gift from your friend!

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes I loved my HB
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    That sounds great!  Best of luck with your pregnancy and HB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"