Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Enwrapture Skirts/Co-op and paypal fees question

Has anyone here ever bought/seen/used an Enwrapture skirt?  I see them for sale sometimes on Spot's and always thought they looked pretty cool.  Could be nice wardrobe for the summer in addition to the elastic waist linen pants I'm wearing!

Someone posted on the CD board about a co-op they are doing on HC for the Enwrapture skirts and dresses.  Really great prices - like $8-12 for each piece. But I noticed when they posted about sending the money via paypal to do it as "Personal" so that fees aren't taken out. 

I remember the last time we had this discussion and there was a matter of if you had any recourse as a buyer if you sent the money personal.  What do you think?  I've never done a co-op before - is that typical or should I beware?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Enwrapture Skirts/Co-op and paypal fees question

• Options
    Most the time co-ops do it this way. However, they are moving away from this and sending it the normal way. However, you will have to pay the fees.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    I've seen some of the ones I've looked at done this way. Personally, I would opt to send it for goods and just pay the difference for the PP fees. You have absolutely no recourse if you do it personal. If you do goods at least you might have a recourse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"