TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

DoingitRight

Re: DoingitRight

• Options

::ticker warning::

Butting in b/c i wanted to say GOOD LUCK DoingitRight!!!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Options

::butting in too::

Best of luck to you.  Hope the process goes smoothly and you have some great eggs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL!! Keep us posted!
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Good Luck!
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks guy!!!  I am back home (i got home and fell directly asleep getting up at 4:00 to make it to the doctor's office is rough!!)  They got 6 eggs.  They will call tomorrow with the number of mature and fertilized.  If we have any make it I will be doing the ET on Tuesday.  Right now I fell like a human pin cushion.  It took them 10 tries to get the IV in, both hands and arms will be bruised.  The anesthesiologist told me that he has only had to stick people twice before getting the IV in.  I guess my veins are super tiny and collapse easy  (mine were harder to do than an infants)  He was extremely nice though.  I just hope that I do not get really sick anytime soon and need an IV.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Six eggs is great! I am so glad you went through with it!! I'll be looking forward to your fert report.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm so glad that you ended up getting 6.  Hope you get a great report tomorrow!
  • Options
    6 eggs is a great number! I hope you have an awesome report tomorrow.
  • Options

So glad to hear that they got 6 eggs!!!  I hope you get a great fert report tomorrow!!!   

I feel ya with the IV issues, I had some too.  I got a nice bruise and it was really stressful - she was digging around for my vein and then ended up having to put it at where my elbow bends becasue my vein kept rolling.  Ugh! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"