Washington Babies

not a place I'd want to be with my grandma

Check out this photo, and pay close attention to the neon sign in the background.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: not a place I'd want to be with my grandma

• awe.some.
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would like to judge... but I cant really talk. 

Here is a picture of me pretending to go in for a boob grab on my grandma... at Hooters on Christmas Eve Eve...  Some families are just "Klassier" thank others.  =P

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • image~Lynchie~:

I would like to judge... but I cant really talk. 

Here is a picture of me pretending to go in for a boob grab on my grandma... at Hooters on Christmas Eve Eve...  Some families are just "Klassier" thank others.  =P

I expect nothing less from you. 

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Why would anyone name a place Little Peckers Porch?? Ridonk.
  • KNemoKNemo member
    image~Lynchie~:

What makes this picture even better is that your grandma is sporting a Hooters shirt, while you try to grab her boob! Classic!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Hahaha, you would have loved my mom's 45's birthday party where she had a 4ft inflatable penis floating around a dance floor at a bar.  LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Eh, my grandma came to my bachelorette party and took a shot off some guys lap.  Then at the passion party portion of the evening she told my best friend "don't be a prude" when it came time for her to go to the bathroom to test out a special cream =p
  • image~Lynchie~:

I would like to judge... but I cant really talk

First of all love this. Second for the bolded parts my family is one of the Klassy one's I have some great pics of a stripper grinding on my Gram at my moms 40th birthday party. And my 75 yr old great aunt went to my bachelorette party and happily drank from a penis straw.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKNemo:
    image~Lynchie~:

What makes this picture even better is that your grandma is sporting a Hooters shirt, while you try to grab her boob! Classic!

This is my favorite too, I love the Hooters shirt! :-) 

My grandma is way to conservative to be caught dead anywhere with an even potentially dirty name :-)

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Great shot, but I love Jen's even better :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"