Nurseries and Baby Gear

Timi and Leslie --Quality?

I love the look of Timi and Leslie bags, but does anyone know how they hold up?
Struggled with IF from 2008-2011.
Surprise Pregnancy 02/11!

Re: Timi and Leslie --Quality?

• I have one that I bought before DS was born, and it looks brand new. I don't have one of the purse looking ones though. I have an actual diaper bag. It is black/white swirl print. You can hardly tell that I even use it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I haven't used mine yet, but it seems to be made of really good quality fabrics. Mine is one of the purse style ones. It's super cute in person and I think it's going to hold up just fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one that is black patent and nylon and it looks great. It is a little small for cloth but I keep spare diapers in the car or stroller. It has held up great and I love the little clutch that serves as my purse. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got the Charlie bag at my shower April 2.  I ended up using it already on a trip, and carrying things back and forth while my sister was in the hospital.  It looks great, and it is definitely made of quality materials.  I don't expect to have problem with it.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have the Hannah bag in pewter. I love the look of it, but am unsure of the quality. The snap that holds the pocket w/ the changing pad in it was broken off when I got it (weird). Anyway, i'm just giong to get a new snap fro it and fix it. Even if the quality isn't perfect I love it because it's cute and doesn't look like a diaper bag (everyone who comes over and sees it has complimented it).
  • imageamy21tom:
    I have the Hannah bag in pewter. I love the look of it, but am unsure of the quality. The snap that holds the pocket w/ the changing pad in it was broken off when I got it (weird). Anyway, i'm just giong to get a new snap fro it and fix it. Even if the quality isn't perfect I love it because it's cute and doesn't look like a diaper bag (everyone who comes over and sees it has complimented it).

This is the one I'm looking at. Thanks for the feedback ladies!

Struggled with IF from 2008-2011.
    Surprise Pregnancy 02/11!
  • imageamy0610:

imageamy21tom:
    I have the Hannah bag in pewter. I love the look of it, but am unsure of the quality. The snap that holds the pocket w/ the changing pad in it was broken off when I got it (weird). Anyway, i'm just giong to get a new snap fro it and fix it. Even if the quality isn't perfect I love it because it's cute and doesn't look like a diaper bag (everyone who comes over and sees it has complimented it).

This is the one I'm looking at. Thanks for the feedback ladies!

I have the Hannah in Pewter as well. But I find myself defaulting to my PPB Boxy Backpack more than the Hannah. The closure kind of annoys me on the T&L.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"