Infertility Veterans
Options

MrsNap Update?

Have we heard anything about her growth hormone test today yet?

Im thinking about you MrsNap!!!!! (((HUGS))) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MrsNap Update?

• Options

Thank you so so so so much!!!

I am so greatful for all of you ladies and this board!! Your T's & P's really worked today!!!

There were only mild complications, my blood pressure did drop pretty good, but they were able to bring it back up with only the saline drip...and the nurse i had was AMAZING, i'm writing a letter to the hospital, they had to do 8-9 blood draws over 4 hours, and each and every time she hit a vein on the first try!! that has never happened to me! And on the last blood draw she came in with a tray of juices and different snacks for me because i was STARVINGGGGG LOL

So now, i'm only hoping that the test shows my brain "didn't" work lol so that way this STUPID insurance company will pay for the growth hormone injections, and then we can get on with our RE's plan to start reproductive injections too...

I just hope they push the paperwork through quickly, I am really eager to get back on track!

but i TRULY appreciate all the well wishes, it really went smoothly today! and as a treat my dad took me to friendlys for a big lunch and ice cream afterwards...DH was very jealous since we have been on a strict diet LOL

Thank you again ladies!!!! (((HUGS))) to all of you!!! xoxoxo

-Noelle

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am happy to read that things went smoothly for you today!!! Hope you get your results back very soon!!!
    TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad it went well. Yay for blood drawl success. And, I hope you get the results you desire :) GL
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Options
    Glad it went okay and that it's behind you. Hope you get the results you're needing!
    +++
  • Options

glad it's over and i hope the results come back quickly and you can get the HGH you need to cycle.

((HUGS))

i love friendly's :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"