Indiana Babies

Re-introduction

Hi Ladies!  DH and I moved here about 10 months ago from TX (when I was SUPER pg) and someone on the board so kindly referred me to my OB, Dr. Priddy.  Obviously, DD is here and it's been a while since I posted.  I hope to get to know y'all some more.  And I'd love to attend some GTG, if you ever do those!
No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Re-introduction

• your little girl is adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome back and congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! As you can tell we could use some new life on this board :) - hope you can stick around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi and welcome (back)!  Your DD is too cute!  How are you liking Indianapolis so far?
  • imageSweetTea*83:
    Hi and welcome (back)!  Your DD is too cute!  How are you liking Indianapolis so far?

Thanks!

Everyone we've met has been really friendly and we've found a good church. I like the small-town feel here and I'm ready for the Farmer's Markets to start up.  I'm hoping to get out a little more now that DD is a little older.  I didn't have much chance to explore the city before she was born. 

My dad told me the winters weren't too bad and Spring was not very rainy.  So...right on target with those!  Wink  It has been a little bit of a shock to have to stay hunkered down inside for so long.  I'm used to Texas where we can be outside pretty much year-round (that also means year-round allergies there)! 

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome and congrats!! Your dd is adorable!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll stick around. We need the action! I love your DD picture.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome.  We're from Texas too (Houston).  Your LO is so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"