Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

:::TTC Toddler Mamas Check-In:::

QOTD: Royal wedding: Obsessed, couldn't care less, or somewhere in between?

Below I've listed everyone's SNs, links to charts, cycle number TTC and if you're in the 2WW. If any info is incorrect, please PM me and I'll correct it. Welcome to the group, 2dogmom! I hope your stay is short and sweet. Good luck to everyone in the 2WW!

2dogmom
Chart
Cycle #2

7/04Bride
Cycle #7

Abergale
Chart
BFP 11/2/10

autumn423

babycuz
Chart 
BFP 10/25/10

beachbum28
Cycle #1 after m/c

blackbird01
Chart
Cycle #12 (2WW)

byrne15
Chart
Cycle #24

CA2006
Cycle #4

BFP 1/31/10

calgirl1683
Cycle #4
BFP 9/28/10

carcirrotti
Cycle #1

cfitz16
Cycle #1

Chrissy1563
Cycle #2
BFP 11/5/10

CoastieFamily08
Chart
BFP 10/26/10

eesome
Chart
BFP 11/28/10

ghaber
Cycle #3

goodgollie
Chart
Cycle #17 (2WW)

HeatherMichele
Chart
Cycle #6 on Clomid

ironmommy
Cycle #1 after m/c
BFP 9/9/10

JerseyGirlRD

jgilesslp
Chart
BFP 11/17/10

Kirsten.In.NH
Cycle #3

LauraGrayNCSU
Chart
Cycle #2

laurenFaith
Cycle #8

lovesnack

mabst196
Chart
BFP 2/14/11

meb101103

momtoRaegan041008
Cycle #3

BFP 11/16/10

Mrs.AMB07
Chart
Cycle #1 (2WW)

Mrsfitzgerald
Chart
Cycle #12

MrsMark06
Cycle #11

BFP 12/2010

mrsmorris1
Cycle #7 after m/c

NYCalimama
Cycle #2
BFP 10/28/10

Osco13
Cycle #1
BFP 11/17/10

shannm
Cycle #9 (2WW)

Simonaaaa
Chart
BFP 10/11/10

skidunks
Cycle #7
BFP 10/16/10

stromtobe
Cycle #2

BFP 10/7/10

Tash13
Cycle #3

BFP 1/24/11

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: :::TTC Toddler Mamas Check-In:::

• Options

QOTD: I'm somewhere in between. I really wanted to see what Kate's dress looked like and I've been reading articles here and there leading up to today. I had no intention of getting up early to watch live, but DH had to be at work early, so I was up anyway and caught some of it live.

TTC: I met with my RE a couple days ago to go over everything and it turns out all my blood work is fine and DH's SA is good. He's still sticking with the PCOS diagnosis due to my ultrasounds and other symptoms and is recommending Clomid and IUI. DH is way uncomfortable with IUI, but he's willing to try it once. We're going to give it a shot in June when DH's work schedule calms down a little. I really hope it works or I get pregnant before that.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Can you add me to the group?

QOTD: Royal wedding: Obsessed, couldn't care less, or somewhere in between?

I didn't care enough to wake up at 5AM to watch it, but I've been looking at pictures today of it.  ;)  

Updates: I'm on cycle #2 of TTC #2.  I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle though, as I've had BFN's through today (13DPO).  We'll see. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

QOTD:  Eh, I enjoyed watching a bit of it this morning while getting ready for work.  Probably will watch some recaps of it tonight.  

TTC:  2WW but Having some early signs of AF :-( 

• Options

QOTD: I had a personal day from work yesterday and was up early with DS so I watched it live. I do love those sorts of things.

TTC: 2WW officially, but my temps. are still not all that different from Pre-O temps. This cycle has been so hard to take temperatures at a consistent time because DS still wakes up at night from time to time and there goes the 3 hours of undisturbed sleep. I don't know how reliable they are. This part was way easier TTC the first time!

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can I be added?  I'm Jenny, I have a 2.5 yo named Steven.  We have been TTC #2 for a year now and have had 2 losses.  We're not trying this cycle, but we can start trying again as soon as my period comes, which should be within 2 weeks.  TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"