Breastfeeding
Options

My Breast Friend

I just scored a my breast friend pillow on craigslist for $10 (and the gas money I spent going to get it). Well I was curious about what you guys would do to clean it up. I plan on washing the cover, but what about the actual pillow? What would you do with it? Nothing? Febreeze? Dryer?

TIA!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My Breast Friend

• Options

Honestly... depends on what the house/person looked like that I bought it from and does it look/smell clean. If I had any doubts, I would put the cushion in the washer too on a gentle cycle.

I have washed my boppy pillows with great success...I'm pretty daring with putting stuff in the washer, so I would try it! Maybe wash it with some dish clothes or small towels just to balance it out, but nothing too big that would get it tangled.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    You can buy a new cover for it but it will probably be about $20 so you will probably end up spending the same amount as a new one. Otherwise I would put in washer with warm water and some oxiclean.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm super paranoid about bedbugs...  If you can put it in the dryer, then I definitely would!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"