Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

FFFC

I post on the SAHM board a lot.  There is a new poster, all over the board, who is not a mom, is not pregnant, is not TTC, and works.  It weirds me out.
Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

Re: FFFC

• Options
    That's a little creepy. I just started lurking over there since I am working towards becoming a SAHM. I guess I'm not lurking enough to pick up on this new poster.
  • Options
    I find it extremely odd too. 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vierd.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBLykins16:
    That's a little creepy. I just started lurking over there since I am working towards becoming a SAHM. I guess I'm not lurking enough to pick up on this new poster.

I totally get lurking on that board.  Lots of people are working towards SAH with their babies, so I can understand.  I'd probably even understand posting about things there that aren't SAH related.

She's revealed various things in different posts. 

Recently she posted about a specific, random blanket.  That just threw me for a loop.  Why are you looking at all these baby gear websites?  I don't even do that and I have two babies :-P LOL

Sorry, I know this is whiny and bee-yotchy :-(

Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    I post on the SAHM board a lot.  There is a new poster, all over the board, who is not a mom, is not pregnant, is not TTC, and works.  It weirds me out.

That screams creepy mc creeperson to me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsBalletStar05:

imageBLykins16:

I totally get lurking on that board.  Lots of people are working towards SAH with their babies, so I can understand.  I'd probably even understand posting about things there that aren't SAH related.

She's revealed various things in different posts. 

Recently she posted about a specific, random blanket.  That just threw me for a loop.  Why are you looking at all these baby gear websites?  I don't even do that and I have two babies :-P LOL

Sorry, I know this is whiny and bee-yotchy :-(

I saw that post too! I think she even said it would be awhile before she even TTC.

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Options
    It reminds me of that obsessed lady up near where I went to school that cut that baby out of the ladies womb.  She was obsessive about having a baby and couldn't.  I know you have no control over anything, but that is what it seriously sounds like.
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    imageemilysmommy2010:

I saw that post too! I think she even said it would be awhile before she even TTC.

I think she said at least a year.  Maybe longer? 

It reminds me of one of my myspace *friends* awhile back who all of a sudden was interested in everything that I was posting on my page (wanted a baby, wanted to be a dance instructor even though she had like, NO training, asking me about college dance programs, ect).  

Not that I think this girl wants to be *me* but it sure seems like she is obsessed with being like all of the girls on that board.  

Ah!  Ok, I'm done posting about it and being a bee-yotch.  

• Options

imageAvidVertigo:
    It reminds me of that obsessed lady up near where I went to school that cut that baby out of the ladies womb.  She was obsessive about having a baby and couldn't.  I know you have no control over anything, but that is what it seriously sounds like.

Exactly this. I live in KY and this just happened a few weeks ago here. Creeps me the ef out! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    imageemilysmommy2010:

It reminds me of one of my myspace *friends* awhile back who all of a sudden was interested in everything that I was posting on my page (wanted a baby, wanted to be a dance instructor even though she had like, NO training, asking me about college dance programs, ect).  

Not that I think this girl wants to be *me* but it sure seems like she is obsessed with being like all of the girls on that board.  

I had a girl who was extremely obsessed with my pregnancy too. She became very creepy. She was saying she wanted to be in the delivery room, and she WAS going to watch my baby while I went to night school even though I told her my DH was. It is just so weird.   

• Options
    imageemilysmommy2010:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    imageemilysmommy2010:

I had a girl who was extremely obsessed with my pregnancy too. She became very creepy. She was saying she wanted to be in the delivery room, and she WAS going to watch my baby while I went to night school even though I told her my DH was. It is just so weird.   

I remember your story on that.  THAT was weird!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"