New to The Bump

New with a question

I just wanted to say hello and ask a question. I have been lurking for a few months and wanted to introduce myself. My Dh and I will be stopping BC next cycle and are very excited to begin the process. 

My question is as follows - I have been on the Nuvaring for over a year and follow the directions word for word with no issues. For the past few weeks I have been having pregnancy symptoms  - gassiness, tender breasts and nipples, crampy soreness right above my pubic bone and directly below my belly, lower back pain, tiredness, discomfort laying on my belly to sleep, frequent urination and bowel movements,  hunger pains and then disgust once I see the food I have been longing for, etc. Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms as long term side effects of Nuvaring? I am going to POAS tomorrow morning to just ease my mind but honestly can't think of a reason that the Nuvaring would suddenly fail. I made a mistake of googling nuvaring and pregnancy and found that there is a high incidence of pregnancy on it - though I attribute that to user error for the most part.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New with a question

•  A friend of mine had that happen one cycle and she was definitely not pregnant. It may just be a weird cycle for a host of reasons.

And if you're beginning the process next cycle, and you happen to be pregnant, you're just ahead of the game by a month or 2.

• Thanks Dr. Loretta! I think it's just an odd cycle for whatever reason. It would be a happy surprise of course but odd to feel  your body going through all of that knowing that you're not pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"