Cincinnati Babies
Options

Anything fun going on tomorrow?

We've had family in town for the last week and now they are heading home.  Its so nice to have my house back to normal and catch up on my rest!  I was wondering if there was anything going on tomorrow that would be fun since the weather is supposed to be nice.  We can always do the zoo, but was really looking for something else.  Any ideas?
Kristen & Mike 7/2005
Griffin 10/2007
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anything fun going on tomorrow?

• Options
    Kings Island!
  • Options
    We'll be at Kings Island after my open house. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    butterfly show at Krohn?  Check the weekend insert in today's paper.  There's usually a calendar of events
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For all you ladies going to Kings Island tomorrow... make sure you are there around 9am if you can be. I'm not going to tell you why, but it may be worth it to hang out just inside the gates from around 9:15-9:30ish...  :)
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagestillwaiting12:
    For all you ladies going to Kings Island tomorrow... make sure you are there around 9am if you can be. I'm not going to tell you why, but it may be worth it to hang out just inside the gates from around 9:15-9:30ish...  :)

Yikes! You really want people we "know" there?!? :)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageSKM1111:

imagestillwaiting12:

Yikes! You really want people we "know" there?!? :)

Heck yeah!! That will make it even funnier. Especially the reactions!

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"