VBAC

Update re: negative OB

Had my growth U/S yesterday and they are estimating the baby to be about 8lbs, 4oz already.  I know this is an estimate and could be off some but they are pretty confident that is close to his real size.  But regardless, I'm in no way discouraged.  And after speaking to the perinatologist yesterday about the results of the U/S, I feel even more encouraged about my VBAC chances.  He basically had the complete opposite attitude of my OB and said that while they truly believe the baby to be bigger (in the 94th percentile), he still doesn't feel that's any reason to go ahead and schedule myself for a C/S.  He had no concerns at all with me continuing to wait it out and let myself go into labor.  He was going to send the results and his recommendation to my OB.  I definitely felt much better after that appt. than I did with my OB on Monday.  Thanks for all your support and advice in my last post ladies : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update re: negative OB

• That's great!  I'm glad you are feeling better and that this doctor is more supportive. :)

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's great.  But, isn't it frustrating that the same information can be interpretted by people so differently.  It's no wonder we all feel like we're preparing to do battle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecchill01:
    That's great.  But, isn't it frustrating that the same information can be interpretted by people so differently.  It's no wonder we all feel like we're preparing to do battle.

Yes, exactly!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"