Secondary IF
Options

Elfster Ugh---to Hoping4More

I'm so sorry. Even though I ordered your gift last Friday, when I called yesterday because my card hadn't been charged yet, I was told they were only going to mail it today!!

I'm so, so sorry. I swear the store swears it's on the way. I should have known better than to order it from the stoner guy running the Santa Fe Hemp Store (it's not made of hemp, but it was something I got myself there a month ago and was exactly what I wanted to send to you).  

They guy gave me a song and dance about how they didn't think I'd want to pay $11 for shipping. So.you.don't.freaking.send.it.and.you.don't.call.me.to.tell.me.or.ask.me?

Ugh.  I'm so sorry. I promise it's coming, if I have to drive the 6 hours to Santa Fe myself and get it sent off to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Elfster Ugh---to Hoping4More

• Options

Aww thanks hun, I know you are trying your best. 

If you ask me $11 is cheap for shipping. Not the gift I mailed this time, but I have spent around $30 just for shipping in previous exchanges!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Seriously, I know, it floored me that that's why they left it on the desk for a week. They guy said he could mail it to me for just a couple of dollars shipping and then I could take it to the post office and mail it to you.  He said, you know, we have to pay customs fees and insurance, plus we have to send it priority to guarantee it gets there, and you could totally skip some of that and save some $. I said, "so, when I told you last Friday I was trying to get this to Canada by next Wednesay (so, yesterday), and I said, just spend whatever it costs to send it, just call me if it's more than $25, but even if it is, I will still be ordering it, that's what I meant.  Now if you send it to me today, and I get it, say Monday or Tuesday, then I have to then turn around and find time to go to a post office and send it myself, to maybe save $2 and have to to through all of that work and then the gift is 2 weeks late, can you understand why I'd be upset?"

Oy, too bad I really like what I ordered and didn't see it online elsewhere. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I made mine, but didn't mail it until today.

My poor elfie will have hers late too. I feel bad about mine going out late so I kinda deserve mine being late too. 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"