Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro(Ticker warning)

I've only lurked a little so pls pls forgive me if I do or say anything at all to offened anyone! This is not my intention what so ever...

On Monday I started spotting, did some research on computer saw it was pretty common in early pregnancy. I called my dr., and he said was common to call him if I started cramping or it turned red. Two days later it was pink and I started cramping. Dr. said come in right away. We did an U/S and found out Pregnancy wasn't viable. We did blood work too just to double check.

He called me today and said for where I should be in my pregnancy(6 weeks) my #'s should be around 15000, mine where at 124.( i really am not sure what the # mean or are, can anyone school me on this?)My husband is out of town and I'm just feeling really alone right now. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for maybe support, or just understanding. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this.

I realize everyone is different, but if anyone has been in a similar situation how long will a miscsrriage last? Am I looking at 3 weeks of cramping and bleeding, 10 days? I know I should ask my dr these questions but I was just so numb when I was talking to him, It's like my mind wasn't working. Now I have a million questions I feel I need the answers too. I'm going to make a list and try to call tomorrow. Thanks for listening, and again I hope I haven't typed anything offensive...

imageimageimage
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro(Ticker warning)

• Options
    I have no answers, but feel in a similar spot. (also new to this board)  I've had a lot of bleeding, but the results of my sonogram were "inconclusive"  they tested my hormones today and I'll go back on Saturday for another blood draw and see if they've gone down or up.  The waiting is the worst. Just wanted you to know you weren't alone!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  I'm new to this board also.  I have the exact same experience you did (excpet my husband was home).  Started spotting Sunday and by Wednesday was at the dr for u/s and blood work.  Pregnancy not viable.  I didn't ask many questions either, at the time I just wanted to get off the phone to cry.  But I have to go back Monday to do more blood work to make sure my levels have went back down to normal.  Not sure what your experiencing right now but it was the night after the dr I started passing everything.  Still bleeding and hopefully will only last a week or so.  Then we have to wait a full cycle to start trying again.
    Andi is on the move! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. This board has been a tremendous source of support for me. the ladies here get it.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I would drop by and let you ladies know how sorry I am.  The waiting game is so difficult.  I had 25 days of bleeding.  I passed clots at different times, all spaced out throughout the 25 days.  The worst part was at home and lasted 3 hours.  I had an episode at work that wasn't as bad and lasted 2 hours.  Then again on a Saturday morning while at my parents/grandparents (where my 89 year old Grandpa asked who was giving the toilet a workout - he's the only one who caught onto anything - I told him I must have eaten something bad :)).  But, it does get better, so hang in there.  I wanted to throw in the towel so many times.  GL.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    I am sorry you are going through this, and alone!  Your story sounds very similar to mine.  I had some light spotting for three days or so, heavy bleeding only during the night, I passed the baby on the third night, who measured 6 wks.  After that, I had a few days of light period bleeding.  I know what it is like to have no idea what to expect.  At first, I was scared of the physical pain, but for me, the physical pain wasn't so bad.  It was the emotional pain that  is worse.  Hoping things move smoothly for you.

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. My story is also very similar to yours. I started spotting on a Tuesday and called the doc and she told me that it was very common and not to worry.  But the next day I started spotting bright red and when I went to the doc's the ultrasound confirmed that the pregnancy wasn't viable.  My blood was drawn that day and it was only 48.  I was fortunate enough not to have any cramping and only bled for a week.  In fact, it was like a slightly heavier period.  I know other girls that bleed for a few weeks though so it varies from person to person. 

When you're pregnant your HCG levels, a pregnancy hormone, doubles every 48-72 hours.  (When you pee on a stick that's the hormone that it tests for... anything under 5 is not pregnant and over 5 is pregnant).  So if your doc said that your numbers should be about 15,000, then that means you were probably at least 6 weeks pregnant.  You can usually find those numbers if you google "HCG levels."  Your doc will probably want you to have another blood drawn in a week or so to track your numbers and make sure that they are going down.  Again, I am sorry for your loss.  You will find a lot of support and understanding from the beautiful women on this board.  I know I have.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP: 3/6/11 m/c: 3/16/11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"