Parenting after 35

Is this crazy?

My friend and neighbor is having a wedding party tonight. Is it crazy to consider going? I'm in CA, so that makes it prreeeettty late.

Re: Is this crazy?

• I would have a party if I knew people that were willing to come over at that hour. If my mom was living here we would totally watch it together. I plan on waking up at 3:30 to watch 1/2 hr preview before the wedding at 4, I'm on Central time :) I'm such a sucker for fairy tales!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • My friend is having people over starting at 11, but maybe I can try sleep a bit then go over later? IDK?
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't do it personally, I just like sleeping so much. Less than 8 hours a night and I am useless...but if you can stand it, go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I woke up early. It's 4am here. That's probably easier for me to do than stay up late like you West Coasters are doing to watch this. Hope you had fin at the party, if you went.
  • I'm up since 3:00 am! I didn't even need the alarm clock, I guess I'm excited. I hope you're having fun at the party! I plan on taking a nice nap later on in the day :)
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"