March 2011 Moms
Options

Would you trust carriers purchased from eBay?

I have a Moby wrap that I'm trying to use, but I haven't played with it too much yet.  I'd really like an Ergo, but they are so expensive.  I found some on eBay, and I'm wondering if I should just buy one from there.  I'd buy one that says it's new in the box, but just because it claims to be doesn't always mean it is.  Would you be comfortable purchasing something like that from someone you didn't know?  I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm still hesitant for some reason.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would you trust carriers purchased from eBay?

• Options

If you don't care too much about color there's still some left on todays babysteals

https://babysteals.com/

• Options
    I bought mine off ebay,  As long as you choose your seller carefully you should be fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageveggybugg:
    I bought mine off ebay,  As long as you choose your seller carefully you should be fine.

This.  Make sure to look at the seller's rating.  I've made several large purchases on eBay, and I can say that I've never had a negative experience.  I just bought a Moby there and I love it!  I saved over half of what I would have spent if I bought it new.   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"