Attachment Parenting
Options

I think I'm failing the dairy challenge

Ugh. So I've had pizza a few times - homemade with just about 1/3 cup of cheese. Lo seems fine with it. So this week I decided to try some things with baked milk/ dairy. I had some bread at a restaurant that I know has dairy in ti. And the next day I had cornbread made with dairy. Last night lo would not sleep soundly at all. Toss.turn.toss.turn. She was a bit more gassy than normal. Tonight she was laying on my chest after nursing and is sounding congested. What do you think? Am I failing? Or is it coincidence? I did try some goat cheese a few months ago and lo didn't sleep well at all that night either. I just don't know!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I think I'm failing the dairy challenge

• Options
    Fail. Sorry mama. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ummm.....I don't know. Try going off dairy for a few weeks again and see what happens. For me it didn't make a difference. I decided to go dairy free to see if that would help and really there wasn't much change. My son is still really gassy but it doesn't bother him( it's just really stinky) and he will sleep well for a few nights and then go back to waking every hour. I tried eating dairy again  and the pattern was the same. I'm not sure dairy upsets my son or not, but if you feel that dairy could be the culprit than try the experiment again. Go without dairy and keep track of any change you notice and then have some dairy and note any change you notice and compare the changes.  If there is not much change then you are probably okay. You could just have a sensitive baby like mine. Hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

webmistress - that's what I thought. :(

Ronitoswife - I have been dairy free for 9 months and was just challenging. so the dairyfree has helped. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"